BRIDAL DAY OF BEAUTY
- Choose from 3 experiences and enjoy a memorable day with your favorite girls in the Ballroom.
- Pretty $500
- Beautiful $750
- Gorgeous $1000
GUYS AT THE GARAGE - $500
- A convenient place to chill with the guys, have lunch and capture authentic getting ready photos 1 block away from the gals.
COMMERCIAL SHOOTS - $100/hour
- With professional production crew of 10 or more.
Garage on york - $100/hour
- A flexible creative space thoughtfully designed for professional photo shoots, video shoots, commercial productions and more. Open Mon-Fri.
- Leisure events and activities (under 75 people) Sat & Sun
- Full and half days available.
- $50/hour - This rate is for small (9 people or less) photographer/client photoshoots only. Must book 7 days or less from your shoot.
KTchn - $100/hour
- Best suited for professional shoots, corporate productions or well-curated corporate gatherings.
- Full and half days
- Hourly (Must book 7 days or less from shoot)
light rental - $50/shoot
- Nanlite Forza 200 +60 dimmable, continuous lights. Includes light stands and 4' Octobox diffuser.
Meetings - $40/hour
- studio821 hosts many private meetings, initial consultations and reveals. Our Parlor is best set up to accommodate each of these.
mini sessions - $200/4 hours
- Mini-sessions are the perfect opportunity to show off just a small part of what you can do in a big way.
4 hour slots (8:30-12:30 or 1:00-5:00)
PHOTOGRAPHER / CLIENT SHOOTS
- 9 people or less in the studio at one time (including photographers) $50/hour
- 10-15 people in the studio at one time (including photographers) $55/hour
- 16–20 people in the studio at one time (including photographers) $65/hour
- 21–30 people in the studio at one time (including photographers) $75/hour
- 31 people or more in the studio at one time (including photographers) $100/hour
*1 Hour minimum per studio
*1.5 Hour minimum when using tub with water in the Carriage House
weddings / receptions
- Our micro-wedding packages at Garage on York and studio821 begin at $2800. Upgrades and add-ons are available.
Photo/video shoot considerations
- Your studio time begins when you walk into the studio to set up. Studio time ends after you have cleaned up and walked out. Please be practical when projecting your time frames and consider how much time you will need without having to rush.
- We prefer that either the photographer, videographer, agency, or production company reserves and pays for studio time—not the model or client.
- Please confirm availability with your client BEFORE you officially request to reserve a studio.
- Once in studio, if you realize that you need additional time, please contact us immediately so that we can try to accommodate your request.
- When finished, we simply ask that you leave the studio how it looked when you arrived.
CANCELLATION POLICY for photo/video shoots
*We will reschedule your shoot if we are notified by a certain time in advance (dependent on the length of your reservation).
3 hour or less booking – 48-hour notice
3.5-8 hour booking – 7 day notice
Over 8 hour booking – 10 day notice
**SEVERE WEATHER issued by local weather service does not require notice
We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you and your clients.
821 York St., Newport, KY 41071get in touch
By Appointment Only